Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer's here.

Every summer I decide that I'm sick of being translucently pale and try do something about it. The decision process goes like this: I sit in the sun without sunscreen until I turn an embarassing shade of red and swear off the sun for the rest of summer. Then, I buy a sunless tanning cream and turn an embarassing shade of orange not usually found in nature. Finally, I give up all together, pick up an SPF 60 and embrace the pale. This summer I've wisened up some. I've skipped step one and found a sunless tanner that actually works: Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream.




This is the best self tanning cream I've used. The colour is subtle enough for my fair skin and it's a golden brown, rather than orange. It's easy to apply because it has some bronzer in it, so you can see where it's going. Best of all it actually smells good. Just remember to exfoliate!

No comments:

Post a Comment