Monday, May 17, 2010

I love, I want!

OK, I know... this is meant to be a fashion blog. But how incredible is every single thing she is wearing in this video? I want it all!



I can't find exactly what she's wearing, but here are some pieces you can put together if you're obsessed with this video too:




Clockwise from left to right: Top Shop Mesh Cup Crop Corset ($60 USD), Henry Holland for Pretty Polly Super Supsender Tights via ASOS.com($24 USD), Linda Farrow Projects Roisin Murphy Half Moon Sunglasses via ASOS.com (£400 GBP), American Apparel Nylon Spandex Micro-Mesh Twist Scarf ($14 USD), Urban Outfitters BDG 5-pocket Shortie ($39 USD), American Apparel Unisex Long-sleeved Gingham Button-up ($54 USD), Vera Wang Lavender Label Rosalyn Two Band Wedge Sandal via Shopbop.com ($325 USD).

I know the sunglasses seem a bit outrageous and I'm sure you can find retro looking sunglasses for a whole lot less...but they are 24-karat gold and insanely special, so there they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment